3 years and 7 months old
Katelyn was invited by her friend Lindsay to a Water Slide Party at her house! Needless to say she had an incredible time! We were there for almost 4 hours and had a blast. The kids had so much fun on the waterslide and playing with all the water guns and toys. We then had a cookout followed by some popsicles and treats. I wish I had taken more pictures of the entire day, but here are a few that I managed to snap.
Of course I didn't get a picture of Katelyn going down the slide, but she did go down and have fun!
The girls were having just as much fun playing in the kiddie pool with water guns and toys!
Group shot of all the kids....they actually sat still for this (amazing huh?)
Lindsay and Katelyn.....enjoying an ice-cream sandwich and popsicle
The girls didn't think they smiled for the first picture, so they wanted a second one...too funny!
And of course after a long day out in the sun and water....can you guess by her face what is going to happen next...???
You got it......fast asleep! Nothing better than a nice nap to end a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment