Saturday, October 16, 2010

Apple, Pumpkin and Banana Picking?

2 years and 10 months old

We took Katelyn apple and pumpkin picking last weekend. We went on a hayride out to the apple orchard to pick apples and she also tried an Apple Fritter (delicious by the way) and then we went to the pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins.

When I told Katelyn the night before that we were going to pick pumpkins and apples the next day she asked "can we go banana picking too?" (Bananas are her favorite, second only to oatmeal)





Daddy a little higher please, I want that apple!






Katelyn was having so much fun picking the apples that we had to stop her at some point because she would have picked 50 apples if we had let her...and there is only so much you can do with apples ;)



"Mommy, Can I have a bite of the apple?"
"We have to wash it first, you can have your apple at home."


(Well, I think I will have one bite anyway, just to make sure this one is good)



I think I should taste this apple also....just to make sure it's sweet :)


Lets get the apple way up at the top...



Already 3 feet tall



Katelyn wasn't thrilled about playing in the corn...
(Mommy take the picture already so I can get out of this corn)



On the hunt for the PERFECT pumpkin



Hmmmm, which one should I choose...???



"This one is perfect, 'cause it's yellow!" (in case you were wondering her favorite color is yellow and then green is a close second)



This looks like a great place to take a rest after a long day of apple and pumpkin picking!



Checking out the sunflowers...wow, these flowers are taller than me!!!



No comments: