Sunday, December 28, 2008

Silly Girl

Katelyn has developed such a personality... she is such a character and loves to play, laugh, and tease. Definitely loves to tease. She started this new thing a week ago it is very cute.

When she wakes up from her nap and I go into her room, she bounces up and down with her arms up for me to take her out of the crib (or so I think). As soon as I go to pick her up she plops herself back down and starts laughing. As I proceed again to get her she crawls to the other end of the crib and squeals and giggles as I try but can't get her. We play this game for a little bit, because like I said it is quite amusing for both of us...until I REALLY need to get her out. Then its game over, Mommy wins!

No comments: